At Biosport Physical Therapy, there are a wide variety of different healthcare plans that we accept. As a courtesy to our patients, we will verify your health benefits prior to your arrival to determine if there will be a copay, deductible, or coinsurance for therapy services.
Do you have one of these insurance plans? We gladly accept the insurance plans listed below. If your plan is not listed, please call us at (209) 524-7488 as we are always adding new insurance plans.
- Align Network
- Associate Customer Service (ACS)
- Blue Cross
- Blue Shield (EPO, POS, and PPO plans only)
- Care Trust Network
- Choice Care
- First Health
- Health Net (PPO)
- Health Plan of San Joaqui
- Integrated Health Plan
- Joint Benefit Trust (JBT)
- National Provider Network (CCN)
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Stanislaus County Partners and Health (UMR)
- Stanislaus Foundation
- State Fund
- Sutter Gould HMO (Only for:Lymphedema, Pelvic Floor, Torticollis)
- Sutter Health (worker’s comp)
- Sutter Select (UMR)
- United Food and Commercial Workers (UFCW)
- United Health Care (UHC)(HMO-lymphedema only)
- Veterans Affairs (VA)
We have included most of the major plans with which we are in-network; however, this is not an all inclusive list. Please call the office to verify other insurance plans.
For those patients who do not have health insurance or those who have maxed out their benefits, we offer a private pay plan. Biosport Physical Therapy also offers a $150 for first visit and $100 after per visit, self-pay fee. Please contact Biosport Physical Therapy today for more information on our fees for service and payment details.
Disclaimer: While this is an extensive list, health plans do change regularly without prior notification. We recommend that you verify with your health plan what physical therapy benefits you have available.